Monday, September 21, 2009

Recent Adventures

I have a bunch of photos to post from my recent trip to Glacier Park in Montana with my dad and our friend Patrick Goodall, but they're not ready yet. So instead I'm posting some photos from Saturday's two-stroke ride, an annual event perpetrated by the Sang-Froid Riding Club. This was my first time on a two-stroke! I gotta get one. They're weird but fun. They sound great and smell even better! You can't tell that from the photos, I guess, but if you ask anybody who was hanging around in Lake Oswego last Saturday, I'm sure they'll tell you it's true. If they can hear the question.

These were taken by Kenny Shinn, who let me borrow his friend Mona's bike for the day. Thanks, Kenny!

At the Sandy Hut, the launching point for all good rides.


On the Canby Ferry, with Dora, Tom Burnett, and Berkeley. (I don't trust my kickstand.)


Made it! All the way to Oregon City! Victorious.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:42 PM

    looking pretty good these days...

    ReplyDelete