Monday, October 18, 2010

home-ish

Saw this guy's photos yesterday morning: Pieter ten Hoopen. Pinpoint-accurate images of what it feels like to be lonesome in Stockholm when it's dark and cold and bleak. (Cuz y'know...it's not all glittering utopia ALL the time....every beautiful thing is allowed to be moody, right?)

Anyway. Heading home in the morning - I'm spending tonight at the giant airplane they turned into a youth hostel out by the airport. Little round windows...adorable. Looking forward to battling my way through the Wall of Angry Spiders to my own bed tomorrow. More pics up when I get back and unyetlagged. xo!


1 comment:

  1. Oooh - pretty good stuff on the photos. Might be just a little too slick for my tastes, but I'll have to look closer when I get a chance.

    JG

    ReplyDelete