Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back in the Land of the Free! Well, the semi-free. The slightly less expensive, generally speaking. Actually, I'm sitting at the Denver airport and the wifi here costs as much as a cheap Swedish beer ($7.95, boo!!!). So I won't post this until I get home.

I spent Friday at Karl and Natalie's for breakfast and an all-day nap. Denver had a snowstorm Thursday night, so I was rerouted via Fargo and my bags spent the night somewhere else. But they made it to DIA eventually, so I picked them up this morning (Saturday) on my way out to Portland. Handy.

I think this is the first time I've ever had my luggage lost in both directions on a trip. Sure hope all those Xmas presents I bought for everyone make it through. Haha.

Good to be home. More updates and some pixtures are on the way. Stay tuned!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment