Friday, May 24, 2019

deadlining

Thoughts I have when I'm on deadline, pretty much every time:


  • this seems like a good day to organize my bookmarks
  • and my bookshelves
  • I deserve to watch that new movie - no ALL the new movies
  • definitely need to redesign my resume
  • baseboards are looking awfully dusty aren't they
  • let's put 27 books on hold at the library for when we're done
  • Buffy/Alias marathon?
  • I should work out
  • spring clean! everything!
  • plan trip to ??
  • maybe I should go back to school
  • does napping help you lose weight
  • is crying healthy
  • what IS the best way to pack a backpack?
  • always wanted to learn swahili
  • I need to take more online tests to reveal my best career path 
  • hey do you remember that scene in that one movie - wait it's probably on youtube
  • ... 
  • crossword puzzles are broccoli for the mind
  • mmm, broccoli
  • I wonder what time it is right now in the main office
  • these socks are itchy
  • how do you make yogurt
  • HIDE, RUN AWAY THEY'LL NEVER FIND YOU





No comments:

Post a Comment